Zirconia Fused Alumina (ZA 40%)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3,450 US $3,250|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Mt Per Month|
|Transport Package:||25kgs Sack, Jumbo Bag, Pallet, Customer Needs|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: ZA40
- Application: Making Resin Bonded Portable Wheels
- Source: Artificial Abrasives
- Hardness: Superabrasive
- Zro2: 35-44
- Zr: 35-44
- Specification: Grade A, Grade R, Grade S
- HS Code: 28181090
- Artificial Abrasive Type: Corundum Abrasives
- Function: Surface Finish
- Particle Size: Powder
- Grey: Blocky
- Depressed Center Wheels: Resin-Bonded Portable Wheels
- Trademark: DRAGON, Neutral, OEM
- Origin: China
It is produced by fusing Zirconia and alumina above 2000 degrees.
ZA-40% is an unique abrasive.
It is characterized by a higher percentage of cubic zirconia evenly distributed throughout the individual grain.
It cuts more aggressively, lasts longer, and exhibits more uniform wear.
(ZA-40%) is recommended for using in resin-bonded portable, depressed center, and cut-off wheels.
Available sizes: F8-F220. Other sizes can be also available according to customer's requirements.
Chemical composition (% by weight)