Flap Disc, Flap Wheel
|FOB Price:||US $0.6 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10,000 Pieces||US $0.6/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||6, 000, 000 PCS Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Film, Carton Box, Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: FD
- Flap Disc: Cutting Disc
- Specification: T27WA-125X22-72L G80
- Flap Wheel: Abrasive Wheel
- Trademark: Dragon
- Origin: China
Flap Disc are specifically recommended for high stock removal on stainless steel, carboon steel, aluminum, and most alloys. They offer many times the life of conventional resin fiber discs.
Flap Disc Feature:
1. Bonded to extremely strong but durable fibreglass or plastic backing
2. Fast, aggressive action for high pressure grinding, high efficiency
3. Blending and finishing all in one operation and will reduce process time, lower total grinding cost
4. Maximum contact with work surface with out loading
5. Consistent grinding and finishing performance
6. Excellent performance and efficiencies on stainless and carbon steel application
7. Reduce vibration and noise compared to depressed denter grinding discs
1. Aluminum oxide: Grinding and polishing, carbon steel metal, iron, cost iron, welding rods etc.
2. Zirconia: Grinding stainless steel professionally etc.
3. Silicon carbide: Polishing wood, copper, stone, marble, building materials, hand materials, glass etc.
1. It is suitable for various normal metal, cast iron, wood grinding and polishing.
Rust removal, Deburring, Cleaning of welding seams.
2. T29, Depressed shape: Grinding contour and edge, grinding angle 15-25°
3. T27, Flat shape: Grinding flat surface, grinding angle 0-15°
Primary Advantages of Flap Discs:
1. Abrasive flap discs grind and finish at the same time, saving both time and money.
2. Abrasive flap discs remove material aggressively. Its removal power is equal to depressed center wheel but it works safer and offers a better finished surface.
3. Abrasive flap discs have a light weight design to reduce operator fatigue.
4. Abrasive flap disc are easy to use and requires very little surface pressure. Its especially cool cutting permits light contouring and avoids burning work-pieces by overheating.
5. Abrasive flap discs last up to 30 times longer than conventional fibre discs due to their overlapping flap construction.
6. Abrasive flap discs assure consistent performance as new particles are continually exposed during the life of the product.
7. Abrasive flap discs, due to its tough construction, allows for aggresive edge grinding.
8. Abrasive flap discs in conical shape enables the fullest contact between work-piece and disc surface.